WeatherBeeta Large Grooming Tote
Advertising on MDhorse.com
Maryland is steeped in the history and tradition of the horse industry, with a multitude of events and competitions from all disciplines taking place here and in the surrounding mid-Atlantic region.
We can offer you a vast audience with interest in your products or services. We can reach more people in less time and expense than a printed publication.
The Maryland Equine Market
Based on the statistics compiled in the most recent studies performed by the American Horse Council and the University of Maryland Cooperative Extension Service, the Maryland horse industry has a significant economic impact:
- The Maryland horse industry produces goods and services valued over $600 million per year, and the national industry has a $1.5 billion impact on the Maryland economy over the course of a year.
- The number of horses in Maryland is approximately 82,000.
- The number of horse enthusiasts is estimated at around 114,000.
- The average maintenance cost per horse is around $3,000 at private stables and $3,250 at public stables, with an overall expenditure of approximately $235 million for the State of Maryland.
- Over 60% of the horses owned in Maryland are involved in showing or recreation (despite the dominance of horse racing in the media and the general public’s view of this state’s role with horses).
- Almost 50% of the public stables intend to expand their stables and services, and expect an increase in the demand for those services.
- This is a firmly established market - most survey respondents had been involved with horses for, on average, 22 years, with an average beginning age of 16.
MDhorse.com reflects almost all aspects of the horse industry. We reach out to stallion owners, farm owners, trainers, veterinarians, farriers, and wide variety of other horse-related services. We provide information to equine enthusiasts of the Mid-Atlantic region of all the resources available to meet their needs. With the Internet as a dynamic tool of the future, our site is constantly changing and information is updated weekly. The number of readers increases as we develop new services and features.
Business Ad – We will incorporate an advertising banner on the site for you that will link to your existing web page. If you already have a banner, we can upload that and link it to your site. If you do not already have a banner, we can create one for you at a cost of $250. That fee will be reduced to $100 if you elect to have the banner running for six (6) months, and reduced to $50 if you choose to have the banner run for the whole year.
If you don’t have a web page, we can create one for you. It may either be a "business card" style, which provides the basic information regarding your company: name, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address. It may also include a one- or two-line description of the products or services you offer. This is a simple page that will not include any elaborate or extensive graphics or photos. You may also opt for a complete web page, which may either be part of our site or under your own web address. This page may include photos, more details on your business, as well as additional pages. We will work with you in creating the design and look of the page. Please see fees below for the variety of options:
Banner: $250 per year, or $25 per month, with a one-time set-up fee of $25
Business Card Page: $100 for a year
Web page from MDhorse.com: $200 for a year
Web page with your own URL: $245 for a year
For more than one page: $25 per each extra page
Classified Advertising – This section is specifically designed for the sale of horses, real estate, trucks, trailers, tack, and other items. All photos may be
sent by uploading them with the form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in .jpg or .gif format. They may also be sent via
regular mail to MDhorse.com, 9890 Main Street, Damascus, MD 20872. They will be scanned in and returned via regular mail (allow 5 days for delivery). You may also send
photos at a later time or exchange new photos for old.
Horses for Sale: We will list your ad, to include text between 200 and 500 words, with no more than 4 photos. We will include your email and/or phone number for the interested buyer to contact you.
Please note that the ads below are set
at flat fees, and will be run for the length of time you require to make the sale or until you wish to have the listing removed.
Cost: $25.00 per horse
Property for Sale: We will create a web page for your home or property that you would like to sell. You may submit text between 500 and 1,000 words, with no more than 8 pictures. We will include your email and/or phone number for the interested buyer to contact you.
Cost: $50.00 per property site
Items/Equipment for Sale (e.g., tack, carriages, stall mats, etc.): We will list your ad, to include text between 200 and 500 words, with no more than 4 photos. We will include your email and/or phone number for the interested buyer to contact you.
Cost: $25.00 per ad
Trucks/Trailers for Sale : We will list your ad, to include text between 200 and 500 words, with no more than 4 photos. We will include your email and/or phone number for the interested buyer to contact you.
Cost: $25.00 per ad
Other for Sale : We will list your ad, to include text between 200 and 500 words, with no more than 4 photos. This section is for anything that does not quite fit into any one of the above categories. We will include your email and/or phone number for the interested buyer to contact you.
Cost: $25.00 per ad
Web Site – If you are interested in creating a web site of your own, we can help you register for a URL and develop the site itself. Please contact us at email@example.com or 301-424-0197 to discuss pricing for your personally designed web site.
Full Sponsorship: $25,000 per year
The Full Sponsorship includes the following:
- Logo on front page (note: logo will be of the same size as that of MDhorse.com)
- Logo on all pages where MDhorse.com appears (note: logo will be of the same size as that of MDhorse.com)
- Logo on all banners where MDhorse.com attends shows
- Logo on all mailers or promotional material that MDhorse.com distributes
- Logo on all advertising that MDhorse.com presents
- Reference made to Company and its sponsorship on any radio ad that MDhorse.com presents
- Link to Company’s web page
- Up to 50 of Company’s products on MDhorse.com’s Shop Online catalog
- Distribution of Company’s product literature at all events that MDhorse.com attends
Designated Sponsorship: $5,000 per year
The Designated Sponsorship includes the following:
Payment – Please send payment to the following address, payable to "MDhorse.com":
- Logo on designated section of MDhorse.com web site
- Small logo on all banners where MDhorse.com attends shows
- Small logo on all mailers or promotional material that MDhorse.com distributes
- Small logo on all advertising MDhorse.com presents
- Link to Company’s web page
- Up to 25 of Company’s products on MDhorse.com’s Shop Online catalog
ATTN: Accounting Department
9890 Main Street
Damascus, MD 20872
All orders will be processed immediately upon receipt of payment. For those listings which have time limits, the term will begin upon receipt of payment through the full length of the term.